Thursday, July 18, 2013

Just went all Nets

The Nets are going to be dangerous with Paul Pierce,Kevin Garnett,Jason Terry and Andre Kirlenko. Brooklyn have starters and a bench, nobody wants to see them in the playoffs. Once chemistry builds its going to tough to stop
any one person on the team. My worries might be unselfishness in the beginning,but that will take time.

Teams are afraid and abash that they didn't take the same risk
Brooklyn took. At any rate, many teams are waiting for 2014 to take a shot at the KING and MELO. Can be the KING and MELO show for a number of teams, who didn't sign anyone this summer. Everyone knows the Lakers and Cleveland, some other teams are the Bulls,Pacers who many players coming off the books in 2014.Philly who have no chance and stated that they are looking to 2014 draft.

Next time, I will give my top ten players by position. If you disagree comment I love the hate, it what sustain me.
 

No comments: